Sunday 4 November 2012

Blaze take the stage

Wedding-Matt and Emma
Warrington Cricket Pavillion Cheshire  2012

Working for different agents can be a real headache . They stipulate we use different band names to avoid conflicts of interest . Some weeks we are Superfuzz , sometimes Junction 26 , sometimes The Revivals  , it's all very confusing. Other names include Juke Box,Jeepster and The Fuzz.

On Saturday we were Blaze performing for "Live Music Management" . When introducing Saturdays show I had one of my senior moments  ." Hi Ladies and Gentleman , welcome to the show, we are Superfuzz ,err junction 26 errrr no, its errrr , its errr ,oh yeah Blaze !
Good grief I sounded like a blithering idiot. Everyone looked at me gone out , "they don't even know who they are", everyone must have been thinking.
So this week I'm working on my elocution, "Peter Piper picked a pickled pepper" , for starters and I'm going to write down who we are , who I am and what I am supposed to be doing , ah yes,drumming, that's right.

Anyway they all danced through the night and even had a 'dance off 'at one point with everyone taking it in turns to jump around like leaping salmon , jolly good show!


The video below was shot at this wedding , everyone seems very happy . Again sound couldn't be used as the cameras on board mic picked up too much bass. http://www.superfuzz.co.uk/cheshire%20wedding%20band.html


No comments:

Post a Comment